Black and Golden Ticket Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 18 years of age or older, (b) are legal residents of the 50 States or D.C.; and (c) purchase a love, Pittsburgh Chocolate Bar that contains a Black and Golden Ticket. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of love, Pittsburgh Co. (“Sponsor”) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on June 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on July 3, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must complete one of the following:
- Ticket Entry: During the Promotion Period, purchase a love, Pittsburgh Chocolate Bar at a love, Pittsburgh store or online that contains a Black and Golden Ticket. Bars that do not contain a Black and Golden Ticket are not an entry. After you return the Black and Golden Ticket to a love, Pittsburgh store location, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion (“Ticket Entry”). LIMIT ONE (1)
- TICKET ENTRY PER BLACK AND GOLDEN TICKET.
- Mail-in Entry: You may enter the Promotion by printing (in the following order) your email address, full name, street address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number on a standard 4″ x 6″ postcard and mail it to: love, Pittsburgh Black and Golden Ticket Sweepstakes 2022, 301 Shiloh Stree, Floor 1, Pittsburgh, PA 15211 (“Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in Entries must be postmarked within the Promotion Period and received within 1 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. Only potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON / E-MAIL ADDRESS / POSTCARD. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion
- Winner Selection & Odds: On or about July 4, 2022, Sponsor will use a number generator to randomly select four (4) potential prize winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The winner will be notified within approximately one (1) day of July 4, 2022. If a winner does not accept the prize within one (1) week of notification, the winner will be declared ineligible and the Sponsor will select another winner at random using a number generator. The prizes must be claimed in person by the winner no later than July 15th, 2022. Prizes are not transferrable to anyone other than the named winner.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize: One of three (3) $100 love, Pittsburgh Prize Packs or one of one (1) $500 love, Pittsburgh Shopping Spree (to be used in person at a love, Pittsburgh store only). Four (4) potential prizes in total. Total ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion is $800 USD. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
- General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or social media acccount, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (iv) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (v) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (vi) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made or, if entrant’s name is not known, then by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry.
- Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
- Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the county of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners’ List: The winners’ list will be posted here after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: love, Pittsburgh Co. (dba love, Pittsburgh) 301 Shiloh St, Pittsburgh, PA 15211.
There are no winners to report