We are so happy to be announcing open shop hours at both Downtown and Mount Washington stores starting August 6, yay!
It is wonderful to see many of you picking up curbside and in shopping appointments. Both of those services will continue, and now it's even easier to shop with us as we are holding open hours.
We are still adjusting to what is right for everyone during the pandemic. Any updates to our hours will be posted here going forward. Thanks for sticking with us!
Mount Washington Store Hours
Open to the public:
Wednesday - Monday 11am - 6pm
Any of the days and times we are open or offering appointments you can also pick up your order curbside. Hours listed above.
Downtown Store Hours
Open to the public:
Thursday - Monday 11am - 4pm
Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
Any of the days and times we are open, you can also pick up your order curbside. Hours listed above.
We are excited to welcome you back to our store. For your safety and the safety of our team, all shoppers are required to follow our Care Rules:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the store
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the store
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from our staff whenever possible
- There is a limit of 4 shoppers at one time. Please wait outside until someone leaves if we are at capacity.
- The door will be locked to help us manage capacity and enforce mask requirements, just knock and we will let you in!
STORE SAFETY PROCEDURES
Your wellbeing is our top concern, and we are working hard to maintain a clean and safe in-store shopping experience for you. To do this we have implemented the following procedures:
- After each shopper, we disinfect all high touch surfaces including checkout counter, card reader, and checkout hardware.
- We wear masks at all times while customers are in the store.
- We wash our hands thoroughly and regularly.
- We have installed sneeze guards at our register and have a tap and pay card reader available. Credit is preferred over cash but we accept both.
- We have added social distancing floor markers for guidance on how to maintain a safe distance between others.
- We have end-of-day cleaning procedures where we disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the store and our staff areas.
- Any team members who feel ill or who have been in contact with ill individuals are asked to stay home.
- We have a documented store disinfecting and contact tracing plan in the event one of our team becomes ill with COVID-19, and how to provide relevant information to those who may have come in contact with that person.
We appreciate you taking the time to read, understand, and abide by our new safety requirements. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!