Let's Get Rolling!
First up is a crowd favorite, Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups. For these roll-ups you'll need:
- 6 oz frozen breaded chicken breast strips (1/2 of a 25 package)
- ¼ cup to ⅓ Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 sandwich roll-up flatbreads
- 2 stalks of celery, diced, plus extra sticks for dipping
- 6 leaves large lettuce
- Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to bake the chicken tenders/strips/breasts.
2. Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions. While hot place the chicken strips, two at a time, in a bowl and toss with the hot sauce. Repeat until all the chicken strips are coated. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer to cool. Once cooled, toss in the hot sauce again and set aside.
3. To assemble the roll ups, spread each flatbread with a generous amount of blue cheese or ranch dressing. At one of the short ends of the flatbread, place two chicken strips, then next to the chicken, sprinkle with the diced celery, then add the lettuce. Add more crumbled blue cheese if desired. Roll up the flatbreads and cut into 6 to 8 pieces each.
4. Secure the roll up with an appetizer pick.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until needed.
Up next is a classic combination, Turkey Club roll-ups. For these tasty snacks you'll need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 (8 inch) soft tortilla shells
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices deli turkey
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt/sour cream, and ranch powder. Spread a spoonful of dip over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top of the dip.
- Place 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla.
- Then layer some lettuce on top of the meat. Gently roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for one hour. Cut each tortilla in 6 slices.
We hope you enjoy these yummy roll-ups for your next tailgate or watch party!