Father's Day is coming up on June 21st and we wanted to refresh you on all the ways you can shop for Dad this year! From online gift package ordering to last minute curbside pick-up, love, Pittsburgh has you covered.
First, you've got to decide what you'd like to gift Dad this year. We curated a list of local gifts for men here to help you get started.
If you're ordering online for a mail delivery, you'll want to place your order by Friday, June 12th to ensure it arrives on time. We'd love to help you put together the perfect gift for dad!
1. Go through our website and add all gift items you want to send in your package to your cart.
2. View your cart and add special instructions. Don't forget to add a card, this is where you can include the message you want written inside.
3. Be sure to use your email address and the receiver's shipping address.
4. Done! You'll receive confirmation about your order and we will get to work on shipping your items! Sit back, relax, and let dad be surprised.
Pick up Dad's gift from our Mount Washington location. We offer curbside pick-up on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm, Fridays from 12pm-3pm, and Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
1. Fill your cart with gifts for Dad then head to the check out page.
2. Select "Pick Up" as your delivery option.
3. Orders must be placed by 11:59pm the night before to be guaranteed available for curbside pick-up during the next day's pick-up window.
4. You'll receive a confirmation email. Arrive during your designated pickup time, call 412-208-1234, and we will place your order on the doorstep for a contactless pickup.
Take advantage of our gift package and curbside pickup options to make this Father's Day easier on you! We want to take the stress out and give you time to spend with Dad.