We hope you and your families are safe and staying healthy through these turbulent times. The love, Pittsburgh team is fairing well and staying healthy, although there are many emotional ups and downs as we adjust to this new reality.
Now more than ever Pittsburgh (and the world) needs a little more love. We thank you for your continued support. Your online orders are making a difference for us and the 100+ artists and makers we carry.
The safety and well-being of our team and customers is our top priority. Here we are sharing the measures we have implemented to safely and responsibly handle the COVID-19 pandemic in regards to our operations and to #stopthespread.
love, Pittsburgh COVID-19 Safety Measures
- As of 3pm March 15th we have closed both of our brick and mortar locations to the public. We are continuing to fill online orders.
- Any employee who feels sick, or who has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 are required to work from home.
- We are social distancing by allowing only one team member in the store at a time to fill online orders.
- We require the highest level of hygiene including handwashing and disinfecting of surfaces.
- For any deliveries of supplies and merchandise we receive, we are quarantining them for 4 days (maximum time the virus can live on a surface) before handling them and using them to fill any orders.
Measures you can take
- When receiving a delivery (from us or anywhere), please consider opening it outside and immediately discarding any shipping packaging.
- Consider letting items sit for four days before handling them, or wiping them down with disinfectant if possible. You can see the date we packed an order on the shipping label.
- Be considerate and abide by the social distancing recommendations issued by the CDC, and allow packages and mail to be left on a doorstep or mailbox without being in face to face contact with a delivery person.
- And for the love of all things black and gold, warsh yinz hands!!!
What else to know
- We are continuing to place orders with our vendors to restock products as needed. We built our business with the mission to support our local Pittsburgh economy, and are thankful to be able to continue to do so in times when it is most needed.
- We are sharing ways that we can offer support to other local small businesses.
- We are forever grateful that Pittsburgh is such a supportive community, we will get through this together.
- We are CHAMPIONS OF LOCAL
Shop local online
- We are offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more, use code SHIP50 at checkout.
- Send us an email about putting together care packages and gift boxes for your clients, friends and loved ones. We've done this for several customers already.
- We offer e-gift certificates that you can buy online and print at home or send electronically.
As always, thank you for your support and for being a CHAMPION OF LOCAL.
Kelly and Monica