We are offering in-store shopping appointments at our Downtown store. Appointments are available to book now, the first ones are starting on July 16th.
We are now offering in-store shopping by appointment at our Mount Washington store. Appointments are available to book now, the first ones are starting on July 10th.
Book a shopping appointment
Appointments can be made up to an hour before your shopping time, so you can come in and get what you need when you need it. Use the calendar below to book your appointment, and read on for our in-store safety procedures and requirements.
We are excited to welcome you back to our store. For your safety and the safety of our team, all shoppers are required to follow our Care Rules:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the store
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the store
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from our staff whenever possible
- All shoppers must pre-register with an appointment, walk-ins are not permitted.
- If you are shopping with a guest, you must provide their name at the time of booking your appointment. One guest limit per appointment.
- Arrive on-time and leave on-time to allow for cleaning to occur between appointments.
Store Safety Procedures
Your wellbeing is our top concern, and we are working hard to maintain a clean and safe in-store shopping experience for you. To do this we have implemented the following procedures:
- Before and after all shopping appointments we disinfect all high touch surfaces including door handles, checkout counter, card reader, and checkout hardware.
- We wear masks at all times during shopping appointments.
- We wash our hands thoroughly before and after every shopping appointment.
- We have installed sneeze guards at our register and have a tap and pay card reader available.
- We have added social distancing floor markers for guidance on how to maintain a safe distance between others.
- We have end-of-day cleaning procedures where we disinfect high touch surfaces throughout the store and our staff areas.
- Any team members who feel ill or who have been in contact with ill individuals are asked to stay home.
- We have a documented store disinfecting and contact tracing plan in the event one of our team becomes ill with COVID-19, and how to provide relevant information to those who may have come in contact with that person.
We appreciate you taking the time to read, understand, and abide by our new safety requirements. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!