The summer heat is on the way and it's time to switch out those hot coffees and make it iced! There is so much great local coffee in Pittsburgh and we carry quite a few. Try this easy, summery coconut iced coffee recipe with one of our local makers to cool off in this heat!
Coconut Iced Coffee Recipe:
- Coffee (Stick with the summer theme and pick up this Commonplace Coffee Summer Solstice Blend)
- Coconut milk (we suggest creamy, canned coconut milk)
- Milk of your choice
- Simple syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Brew strong 1/2 cup of coffee and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Fill our metal camper mug half way with coffee and add simple syrup to your preferred sweetness.
- Stir coffee and then add ice cubes gently on top.
- Pour coconut milk (if it's canned, give it a good shake first) about 1/4 of the way up.
- Add your milk of choice (coconut, skim, oat, etc.) all the way to the rim. Stir all together and enjoy!
Be the first to comment