We love pumpkin spice lattes as much as the next, but for the times you need something stronger than a latte. We’ve got you covered.
Drunken Pumpkin Cocktail
We recommend using our River Stripe Rocks Glass, Steel City Salt Company’s cinnamon sugar and local Pittsburgh Honey for this drink.
1 oz spiced rum
1 oz butterscotch schnapps
1.5 oz of orange juice
Penn Brewery’s Pumpkin Ale
- Place a few drops of honey on the rim of the glass and spread evenly around the circumference. Sprinkle our cinnamon sugar from Steel City Salt Company on a plate and roll the rim until coated.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add Rum, Schnapps and orange juice. Shake and Strain.
- Top with Penn Brewery’s Pumpkin Ale
Hot Apple Pie
Grab your favorite Love, Pittsburgh mug and crack open a hard apple cider with Caffiends Forge’s bottle opener. This drink is perfect for a crisp fall day.
2 oz of Tuaca
Arsenal’s Hard Apple Cider
- Pour 2oz of Tuaca
- Fill the mug with heated hard apple cider
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick